Manage your Business
- Human Resources
- Training & Development
- Managing a Flexible or Virtual Team
- Team Building
- Leadership skills training
- Networking and Personal Presence
- Communication skills training
- Communication skills training - what we offer
- How to have effective meetings
- Accountancy and Legal Advice
- Stress Management
- Business Coaching
- Breakthrough Business Coaching
Are you operating at the top of your game?
Many highly successful business people use Business Coaching to help keep them on track and to push their self-imposed boundaries. Coaching is not about ‘fixing’ things; it’s about developing your potential. In the same way that an athlete uses a coach to train, business people can gain an advantage by using a coach to compete in the world of commerce.
How does it work?
A Business Coach will:
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real, lasting change.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate client's own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than takes a wholly directive approach
- Support the client in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the client's situation
- Creatively apply tools and techniques, which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, counselling & networking.
- Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth & change.
- Maintain unconditional positive regard for the client, which means that the coach is at all times supportive and non-judgemental of the client, their views, lifestyle and aspirations.
- Ensure that clients develop personal competencies and do not develop unhealthy dependencies on the coaching or mentoring relationship.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the process, using objective measures wherever possible to ensure the relationship is successful and the client is achieving their personal goals.
- Encourage clients to continually improve competencies and to develop new developmental alliances where necessary to achieve their goals.
- Work within their area of personal competence.
- Possess qualifications and experience in the areas that skills-transfer coaching is offered.
- Manage the relationship to ensure the client receives the appropriate level of service and that programmes are neither too short, nor too long.
Book your first session by calling us on 01227 720543